Sunday, December 6, 2009

Question about Facebook & school!?

Ok, so I'm new to the school this year. I don't really have alot of friends yet. Hardly anyone at my school has a MySpace, but tons of people have a Facebook. So..I made one.



My question is...should I request friendship with the ones that are in my classes..or just the ones I talk to?



What would you think if the new girl in one of your classes [whom you don't really talk to much] requested you as a friend?



Thank ya! =]]



Question about Facebook %26amp; school!?

Request to be friends with all the people in your classes! That way you make more new friends! Most people will add you and I'm sure they will talk to you on Facebook and then you'll have lots of new friends! If a new person wanted to be my friend I think sweet shes really brave to request to be friends with someone who she really doesn't know. She sounds really cool I'll add her and get to know her more!



I hope that helped you!



Good luck at your new school!



Question about Facebook %26amp; school!?

It would be a much better idea to get to know these people in real life, you can be facebook friends with them after they are your real friends. Try mixing in with them for different activities so you can find out which ones you have similarities with. Eventually you'll find a way to be friends with them all.



Question about Facebook %26amp; school!?

Mmm, I would say for sure at least the ones you talk to. The rest of the random people in your classes - well that might be a lot of people!! If you're a social butterfly, go for it. You could also use that as a way to talk to these people since you haven't yet. If not, then just pick people you think you'd become friends with (if you don't talk to them yet) and add them.



Question about Facebook %26amp; school!?

Hey!I think Meds is kinda right! but then again kool k is also kinda right in a way! you better try mixing wth the ppl ...and at the same time u cn b facebook frnds with them..



Gud luck!!



Question about Facebook %26amp; school!?

you'll never make any friends unless you talk to new people. add all the people you know and get to know them. If a new girl added me I would accept and try to get to know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server