Sunday, December 6, 2009

Do you think I should get a myspace?

Is myspace safe? Almost all of the kids at my school have a myspace. Should i get one? Is it worth it? Should I ask my parents or secretly have 1? I need answers!!! HELP



Do you think I should get a myspace?

I have had a myspace for a very long time!



And all of my friends have one too.



Its not as unsafe as everybody says it can be unsafe if you make it though!



It has actually gotten safer over the past little while just as long as your not doing anything bad on there!



Do you think I should get a myspace?

No.



Its stupid and potentially dangerous.



Its for people who don't know how to make a website.



Do you think I should get a myspace?

no i hate i think you should get a facebook, thats a lot safer and better



Do you think I should get a myspace?

its up to you.. i have one too personally but i think you'd be safe as long as its set to private and you only accept friends from people you know.



Do you think I should get a myspace?

It's only as safe as you make it. Don't put any personal info at there like your full name, school, address, or anything like that. I would definitely talk to your parents first as well. It's a great way to communicate and keep in touch with people but they should know as a safety precaution. Plus, you wouldn't want them finding out and getting mad at you.



Do you think I should get a myspace?

Sorry, I beg to differ with opinions here. I have a myspace page and I'm not dangerous. You should ask your parents first. You can fix your page to private it doesn't have to be where it can be publicly viewed. And watch who you talk to. Everyone isn't bad at myspace.



But how many times do you hear the good things about it. There are lots of organizations that have a website and a myspace page. We network. Become good friends. We're not all bad.



I'm having a great time at myspace with my country music singers there. Hope you will join, if not..well wish you could've.



Oh yeah, Facebook is no different than myspace...it's still the internet.



Do you think I should get a myspace?

NO



it is a complete waste of time, i wish i knew how to delete mine.



Do you think I should get a myspace?

well i have one and i just made it but didnt ask my parents .then i told them and they where okay with it .but i had to show it to them .an di posted a bullitin to my friends so they didnt swear .



make a myspace first add like 10 friends .that dont swear or dont have anything bad on there profile and show it them and once they are okay with it add all your other friends from school and people.and tell them it s private .make it private



Do you think I should get a myspace?

Definately ask your parents before, because otherwise they may make you delete it, and you can get in trouble. Don't get one just to fit in with everyone else, I have one, but I use it to talk to my friends. Myspace can be safe if you're smart, but it can also be dangerous. Make your profile private, and only add people you know if you decide to get one.



Do you think I should get a myspace?

You should definitely tell your parents about it. Have a look at thsi guide, and show it to your parents as well:



http://yuniti.com/parents_guide.php



Also, you may want to consider using a site that has better privacy options than MySpace, such as facebook.com or http://yuniti.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server