Thursday, December 3, 2009

I cant get on my space at school vtunnel doesn't work anymore is it that am spelling vtunnel wr

is this way to get on myspace at school right 1.Go to google.com 2.put vtunnel.com I dont know what to go to after that so i can go on myspace while am at school



I cant get on my space at school vtunnel doesn't work anymore is it that am spelling vtunnel wrong or what

The need to use tunneling software suggests that the school does not want you accessing myspace from their computers. I feel it would be wrong to help you get around their safeguards, sorry.



I cant get on my space at school vtunnel doesn't work anymore is it that am spelling vtunnel wrong or what

Maybe your school has blocked myspace because too many people go on it at the library and stuff instead of researching. I would ask someone at school to know the real answer, but that is my first guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server