Sunday, December 6, 2009

Is there a teen version of myspace?

but not called myspace. My boyfriends niece was on it the other day, she explained it for middle schoolers as myspace is for high school %26amp; adults. i know it starts with an "e"...please help..



Is there a teen version of myspace?

the only one that I know of is facebook.com (where you have to have an ID from school in order to join).



Is there a teen version of myspace?

I have never heard of one but there is www.thestreetspace.com



Is there a teen version of myspace?

Hi, try "Bebo" my little brother and sister use it



Is there a teen version of myspace?

myspace is open to all ages, now if you only want to talk to teens then only accept friends that are your age!



Is there a teen version of myspace?

Err, teens are the market for Myspace.



But the only thing I know of that remotely resembles what you're looking for is Facebook. It's a social community, but it doesn't operate like myspace at all.



@Sarcasm: Membership was opened to all adults over 18 not too long ago.



Is there a teen version of myspace?

XANGA OR MYYEARBOOK - THATS ALL I KNOW.



Is there a teen version of myspace?

a lot of kids I know use Bebo



Is there a teen version of myspace?

tagged.com is okay :)



Is there a teen version of myspace?

sorry all i know is myspace yup!



Is there a teen version of myspace?

I don't think so 'cause if there was I would probably be on there.



How old are you then



Is there a teen version of myspace?

not that I am aware of.



Is there a teen version of myspace?

bolt.com



Is there a teen version of myspace?

all i know is tagged and myspace and the are both relly good sites and for about any ages relly.



www.tagged.com



www.myspace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server