Sunday, December 6, 2009

Help!!! I need to get into myspace!!!?

My school has blocked Myspace how can i get in??



Help!!! I need to get into myspace!!!?

You'll need a website like http://www.searchandstudy.com to get through the filters. Give it a try, plus, it has a school-like design and URL, so, it won't be easily detected.



To use SearchandStudy, simply enter 'myspace.com' into the 'Web Address:' section and click 'Go:'! You should now be able to browse myspace at your school :)



Help!!! I need to get into myspace!!!?

go to the cafe !



Help!!! I need to get into myspace!!!?

School is for learning. Stop trying to waste your time getting into myspace and focus on your education. There's plenty of time for fooling around on the web after your homework is done -- at home!



Help!!! I need to get into myspace!!!?

Wait until you get home. Are you so much of a loser that your MySpace is more meaningful than the actual human interactions you have every day at school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server