Saturday, November 28, 2009

So...wat's the secret code 4 myspace?

cuz @ school, myspace is blocked. so does any1 have a clue wat sum secret websites r that aren't blocked? please tell me, cuz my teacher says we can go on it if we can figure out a secret code so it would really help if u could help me out! thanx!



~aMaNdA~



(=]



So...wat's the secret code 4 myspace?

This is my new standard format response for myspace users. First, if you had spent more time studying while you were in school, you wouldn閳ユ獩 have to ask questions about myspace. If you spent more time on your homework and less worrying about why so-and-so has more 閳ユ笅nternet friends閳?you might be less concerned with the proxy server bypass that will let you use your schools computer for non-school related activities. When you graduate and get a job so you can afford to buy a computer and pay for internet access I guarantee you myspace will be the least of your concerns. Until said time (if you graduate) quit wasting my tax money by studying myspace more than you study your grammar. Yes, it is my tax money that pays for your education. Chances of you being a prep-school/private school kid and not having one-on-one supervision while you update your myspace is about 4 million to 1. If it really is that important that you have to access it during school hours, why even go to school? Ask mommy and daddy if you can stay home tomorrow and flirt with child predators online. I am sure they won閳ユ獩 mind. Lastly, if this standard format response does not apply to your particular myspace question, oh well, I guess I won閳ユ獩 have you on my top five list, huh?



So...wat's the secret code 4 myspace?

The secret code is:



27



Don't tell anyone.



So...wat's the secret code 4 myspace?

if you find out tell me cuz i need to no i want to get on sooo bad



So...wat's the secret code 4 myspace?

hit this twice:



CTL + ALT + DELETE



So...wat's the secret code 4 myspace?

If you want to know then this isn't the place! You could have saved yourself the time by just googling the question. You should get at least ten websites that will tell you exactly how to do it. Bypassing the whole code "thing" is probably easier than figuring out the code. Again google the **** question next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server